Kevin Desmond, CEO of TransLink, the provider of public transport in Metro Vancouver, spoke to members and guests of the Pacific Chapter on October 19, 2016. Mr. Desmond explained TransLink’s just-approved $2B Phase One capacity expansions ahead and tackled topics such as:
- Compass Smart Card Take-Up and Pay-Off
- Leadership for Goods Movement: Towards an Urban Freight Council
- The Federal Game Changer: Infrastructure Funding
- Has “Service Optimization” Had Its Day?
- Costs and Funding Sources: What’s Different Since the Funding Referendum?
- What About Mobility Pricing?
The proceedings of the luncheon include Mr. Desmond’s remarks, the attendance list, and the Question-and-Answer Period.Kevin-Desmond-CEO-TransLink-ProceedingsCILTNAPacificDesmondLunch161019