Why Join Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport North America?
We invite you to become a member of CILTNA, Pacific Chapter and here are some of the benefits:
- Professional development; we have at least 3 luncheons a year and some receptions with top flight speakers.
- Professional designations in logistics and transportation; ie Member (MILT), Chartered Member (CMILT), Chartered Fellow (FCILT); post nominal letters are recognized internationally (CILT has members in 100 countries).
- Networking opportunities with leaders in transportation, logistics, academia, government and the broader business community, not only in Vancouver, but internationally (if you do business internationally you will have CILT contacts in many countries such as Hong Kong, UK, China and Malaysia).
- Meeting our students from UBC, BCIT and Capilano U in the disciplines of International Business, Transportation, Logistics/Supply Chain who are sponsored to attend our events.
- Access to the UK Knowledge Center through a member code which offers World Newspapers Today with over 2200 newspapers and magazines and the Business Intelligence Service with a data base of over 6000 trade and academic journals.
- A weekly newsletter highlighting important Canadian transportation stories.
Read the article A valuable link for transportation and logistics professionals by Kritstine Burr, Membership Chair, CILTNA and Marian Robson, Pacific Chapter Chair.A-valuable-link-for-transportation-and-logistics-professionals-BCSN-Nov-2015-CILTNA