Our volunteer executive works hard to plan and organize events and bring you high-profile speakers to talk about current logistics and transportation issues affecting our region and indeed, the country. CILTNA’s professional accreditation and profile regularly address topical issues affecting the transportation and logistics sector for the betterment of the supply chain that provides business value.
One of our goals is to educate our members; our successful speaker series is evidence of this; we have held recent events around the themes of the Pacific Gateway and regional transportation issues.
- Canadian Transportation Agency
- Is Privatization of Our National Ports and Airports in Canadians’ Best Interest?
- Craig Richmond President and CEO, Vancouver Airport Authority.
- The Rewards and Risks of Western Resource Trade: Towards a Meeting of Minds.
- CN at the Heart of Global Supply Chains.
- Railway and Port Capacity to Capture our Resource Export Opportunities.
- Port Metro Vancouver Logistics Interface.
- Uber The Future of Urban Mobility.
- TransLink – Kevin Desmond, CEO.
- Preserving Industrial Lands to Meet Traffic Growth in the Port of Vancouver.
- BC Container Trucking Commissioner.
- Tanker Safety Export Panel- Gordon Houston, Chair.